Links

Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well if you are looking for a little bit of that cheap, as in free or closting next to nothing entertainment and you might be a little ready for football season. Head on down to Hazel Ruby McQuain park and enjoy a nice showing of the true underdog movie Rudy. Great movie even though he went to (gasp) Notre Dame, I guess you can't really hold that againt him. I'm not really a Notre Dame fan, but I do love this movie, so grab a blanket and your favorite snacks and enjoy a movie night under the stars....maybe.

Starting this evening, the Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia will be hitting the big screen at the Warner Theater. I wish I could say this is a fictional movie, but this is an unscripted documentary about famed mountain dancer Jesco White's family. The producersd of Jackass are the ones that have produced the movie.

Michelle and I will try to do a little bit of relaxing this weekend, we'll be traveling to Beaver for her neices birthday party next weekend and we're going to make a day of it.

We'll see what we will get into though.

BTW, Michelle is down a number of pounds over the past few weeks AND she has not lit of a Cigarette in over two months and she is no longer using the electronic Cigarette I bought her in a couple of weeks now. I am so proud of her, she is a very special person and I love her to death.

Oh well, gotta get today over with so hi ho hi ho

No comments: