Links

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Morning Ramblings

As I sit here in a quiet house writing my blog, I am reminded of just how lucky of a person that I am. I don't think I could have designed a better mate, lover or best friend than the one that I have found in Michelle.

Her coffee is brewing and I'm a couple of minutes from going and waking her up. My daily routine is to make her her coffee and bring it to her as I oh so gently wale her up. I think it is something we both enjoy.

On to day, we're going to be heading out to the rails to trails here as soon as I can get her up and going. On Saturdays we love going to the end of Morgans Run Road and walking out my beside Cheat Lake. It's nice and calming and relaxing, plus the aesthetics are unbeatable as the smell of the cool lake tickles your nasal passages.

This evening we will be baby sitting for some friends who are going out and celebrating their first anniversary together.

Should be a great day.

No comments: