Links

Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that I know that I love. It is that time when you cease your labors for the week and take a little bit of time for yourself to enjoy the fruits of your labors. It is once again tge dawn of another weekend and another Bog Ole Hairy Friday!!!!!!!!

For those of you inquiring about tonight's Movie on the Mon, it's Kit Kitteredge: An American Girl. Grab your lawn chair, your favorite snack food and favorite beverages (NON-ALCOHOLIC I might want to specify) and head down tho the amphitheater for a free movie under the stars.

I got a chance to talk to Moke last night, he was in Shannon Airport in Ireland for a layover to his first destination. Me, Pam, Angela, Michelle, Moke and I think a couple of others were on the phone talking to him.


View Larger Map

He would love to hear from people. His e-mail address is mcclaing9616@gmail.com for anyone who would like to send him an e-mail. He'll be halfway around this rock and I'm sure he will want to hear from everyone.

Sunday Val is having Erica and Josh's Birthday Party. I think she told me it will be at 2:00 PM, and Michelle and I will be there with Camera in hand.

I'm only working half a day today, enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend.

No comments: