Links

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hump Day Tidbits

* I think I am overdue for a tidbits, so let me bring one.

* Pam called Monday and said Moke got off fine, he should be in Wisconsin before heading to New York and then Germany.

* Me and Michelle will be busy both of the next two weekends. Birthday party for a Friend Friday Night and a yearly water battle this Saturday.

* Two weeks from now Val is going to have Erica and Josh's birthday party on the same day.

* No more softball games this week, but we will return to action Monday and Tuesday nights.

* Hayley has now got her first job, she has been training at the Evansdale McDonalds and will be put on the schedule for the Westover McDonalds after Thursday/ Both Michelle and I are very proud of her, she decided she wanted a job and bugged the until they hired her. Not an ounce of coaxing from either me or Michelle, we are very proud of her.

* Two work days down, two to go until my extended three day weekend.

* Kim, Robert, Brittany and Lynn are on their way back from Disney World. Leave it to Kim to find an iPod vending machine.

* Let's get this day over with, I'm ready for the weekend.

No comments: