Links

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some Thursday Funnies (Thanks Michelle)

Very rarely do I find and e-mail that I would share on a blog, yesterday however Michelle sent me one that I think we all can get a good laugh out of.


Maybe this is the excuse I can use. I have a nmetal place in my head and I am always drawn to the Fridge.



Maybe I need to hit the trails a little more often.



Anyone know where she is eating, I like these kind of restaurants
.



I can understand this reasoning. Michelle said it reminds her of me, I swear you count one double greasy cheeseburger as a salad...lol










I have also come to this exact same conclusion on my research. The donut hole is very healthy, you just have to eat the other parts to get to it.



















This is me.


I'm not quite there yet, but I am no longer in such a hurry to get there.

No comments: