Links

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hump Day Tidbits.

* It's been a while since I have done a tidbits, so maybe I am long overdue one.

* It was another busy day for both Me and Michelle. I'm trying to get data ready for a conference I have to go to in Pittsburgh next Weekend for the Carbon Sequestration Project, and Michelle is coming to the end of their Fiscal year so they are trying to get the books closed out for 2008.

* I have to go out of town next Wed for a conference, I'll be back the same day. Already checked out a Government Vehicle to burn some green fuels.

* It has been 306 days since my first date with Michelle last spring.

* Erica was supposed to be taken to the dentist yesterday to be sedated so they could work on her teeth. I have no further information, this was posted on Val's MySpace page.

* Danielle is still in (I think) after her first semester of college, she beat me in her first semester of college when we compare GPA's. Great job Danielle. She mentioned wanting a Primanti Brother's sandwich before she goes back to school.

* I think the same morons who are on the road when I drive were on the road when Michelle was going home last night, In think it's a conspiracy by bad drivers to mess us up.

* 18 days to go until Michelle and I move in together, 19 days until Phil gets shot if he sees his shadow.

* Anyone ever wonder how hard it is to write a tidbits when you have been busy at work and haven't talked to anyone?

* I have a three day weekend coming up, Monday is Martin Luther King Jr's birthday and it's a government Holiday.

* I guess they are finishing up my office over at the new DOE building, I should be moving in there in the next couple of weeks.

* The Capital Classic is tonight. WVU will beat Marshall in both Men's and Women's basketball.

* Is it softball yet?

No comments: