Links

Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Years Day


Hello everyone and welcome to the 2009 edition of my BLOG. I hope everyone had a very safe and Happy New Years Eve. Michelle and I stayed in and watched Dick Clark (man is he showing his post teen aged years) ring in the new year.

So far today Michelle and I watched the movie Wanted. The Movie was OK, the special effects were great, but it did seem just a little bit too over the top for my taste, then again I like super hero movies so what does that tell you.

For Dinner my baby is making Pork Roast, Sour Kraut and mashed potatoes. This will be the first time I have ever eaten pork and sour kraut for New years. Just never a big fan of Sour Kraut. Jean gave Michelle some advice and it had made it actually pretty good.

We had a pretty relaxing day, I think Pam was thinking we were moving this weekend as opposed to the first of next month. Maybe that was my fault telling everyone the first of the year. I am very thankful that she is more than willing to help out.

This afternoon we made a trip down to visit Nick and Terri at the bar. They were recovering from last night when the Weedhawks played at the bar.

Tonight its a couple football games before we are off to bed. We both have to work tomorrow.

No comments: