Links

Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again when we cease the labors of the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is once again the dawn of yet another weekend and another Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!!!!

I took Michelle out to dinner last night for her birthday. We were in the mood for Hot Sausage Hoagies, so we headed over to the old Westover Pizza (Collosante's (sp?)) for a nice dinner.

Not much on our agenda this weekend, going to get some paperwork in order and sign our lease for when we move in. Next weekend I'll start packing in anticipation for the following weekends move.

We had our company Holiday Party yesterday, we played the Chinese gift exchange game and I walked away with a really nice 8GB Verbatim Jump Drive. I have a 4GB one and I still have my second one that I ever bought, a 126 MB one from college that I still use a good bit. I was talking to a co-worker who has a verbatim and I read a few reviews on them, they come with very high praise.

It's going to be a three day weekend for this guy, very much needed after a very busy and hectic week.


Enjoy your weekend and bundle up, it's cold outside.

No comments: