Links

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Early Morning Ramblings

I am up and Michelle is still sleeping, she had trouble sleeping last night. That and she's a later night person that I am and I am an earlier morning person than she is.

For those curious about the Mountaineer scene today. the Men's basketball team will be traveling to Seton Hall for a Big East Conference game at 4:00. Not sure if it is on TV, my guess without looking is that it will be shown, but I am just speculating.

If you are looking for something new and interesting to do tonight, the WVU Woman's Gymnastics Team will have an intrasquad Gold v Blue meet tonight at the WVU Coliseum at 7:00. It's free and open to the public, so if you are looking for a little free and cheap entertainment and don;t want to sit in front of the TV, this may be your solution.

Before I forget, I have to wish Michelle's Mom a very Happy Birthday.


When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.--Alexander Graham Bell

No comments: