Links

Saturday, April 19, 2008

No good cheating bastards

Last night, me and Michelle went to the WVU vs (No good cheating SOB's) Notre Dame for a baseball game. It started off as a great night, but those cheaters paid off the umpire who's grandmother must have slept with Knute Rockne on a daily basis and we got royally screwed by a cheating, no good, rookie, satanist, Notre Dame fan that was behind the plate. Notre Dame cheated their way to an 8-4 stolen and cheating home plate umpire helped victory.

In other news the WVU Football game is this afternoon. Michelle promised to help her Nephew's wife with her baby shower, sucks to be her. I'm going to the Gold-Blue game to watch a little Mountaineer Football and listen to Rich Fraud stories in the parking lot. Rumor has it he is going to lose in his $4 Million case against WVU meaning he will have to pay, so I hear Rita will be in the parking lot selling "Pay Up Rich" T-shirts to the true Mountaineer fans trying to earn a few extra dollars to help pay WVU their $4 Million plus interest.

I'll be going to the game with future WVU great Arron Hill-Rosiak, I will be trying to influence him to sign with the Mountaineers at his earliest convenience. Being he is coach Stewarts sons friend, my job should be easy.

O)h well, I think I am going to swing by the softball fields for a few before I go pick up Arron. Enjoy the sun and a nice day, I know I will. (I don't have to go to any baby showers!!)

No comments: