Links

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers, it is one again that time of the week where the labors for the week cease and we once again start to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again that most anticipated time of the week, the start of the weekend.

The only thing I have planned is Michelle's cousin is having a birthday party Saturday Night and that's about it so far. It's going to be Saturday evening at some at some bar past the mall, I think it was the old Gambino's /Ladie Godiva's/Players building.

I just checked the4 WVU baseball schedule and they are away all weekend at Seton Hall. They managed to come back from 9 runs down again on Wed for the second time in a week. There is a lot of young talent on this team that is having a great deal of success. If you get a chance, going and checking them out may be worth the $5.00 price of admission.

I got a call yesterday from BlueMountainEngineering, I of course had to tell them that I had accepted employment elsewhere. This was my #2 choice, my #1 is where I was offered for the record.

Have a great Friday and a great weekend.


You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.--Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: