Links

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I warned Terri

I warned Terri years ago that she was going to turn Nick and Terri's into a Music bar, now she has gone and done it. It is honestly amazing the amount of untapped musical talent that just comes to that bar just to hang out if not play.

From the Hillbilly Gypsies, to Floyd Cowger to Lindsey and the Clear Mountain Boys to Mahlon Kisner who is getting ready to do an album with Luke Short that I will have to buy. I heard these two playing together a couple weekends ago at Nick and Terri's and was amazed how well they play together.

Now it seems like Mahlon who plays every other Wed at the bar is going to be opening up for Kansas in a couple months at the 2008 Mountain Fest here in Morgantown.

I warned her she was going to end up with the reputation of a Music Bar.

No comments: