Links

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Game yesterday

Last night Michelle, her daughter Hayley and I went to the WVU v Ustink er I mean UConn baseball game at Hawley Field.

WVU jumped ahead very early as the first seven batters got a hit and scored to give WVU a 7-0 lead in the first inning that they never released. They added three more runs in the bottom of the 8th to win the game 10-1 on Josh Whitlock's two hitter into the eighth inning where he walked the first two batters. It was a great night to be a Mountaineer as the Mountaineers won their 30th game of the season.

It was a great evening as Michelle's daughter Hayley decided to accept my invitation and join us. Prior to the game we went out to dinner at the Chinese Restaurant at the University Town Center in Granville, then it was into the Rodeo and off to Hawley Field for the game.

Not sure what's on the agenda as of yet for the day. I'm sure I'll be keeping an eye on the NFL Draft throughout the day.

No comments: