Links

Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Job search

My new job search continues. I had an interview yesterday with a GIS Company in Morgantown and I walked out of the interview thinking I was not going to get a job offer. Needless to say I was a little depressed last night.

I have two companies that I will be speaking with tomorrow, One in Morgantown and one in Sterling Virginia. Hopefully all goes well with both of these and I will have a few more options to pick and choose from.

Things have changed today on a couple fronts, one on the one I interviewed with yesterday that is positive and I got a "HOLY SMOKES" contact that got in touch with me today also.

Things are looking a lot brighter today than they did yesterday, I'm still sitting here stunned by the "HOLY SMOKES" (better than what I would say) contact.

I am going to have to sit back and think what is most important to me right now. Home, or a BIG pot of gold that was presented today. There will be some serious thought process going on in the next couple of days.

No comments: