Links

Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday again

Where did my weekend go? Oh, I forgot there wasn't one this week. It's thrown my schedule off a little, usually I do my laundry first thing on Monday morning while I'm setting up things to do at work, I was an hour into the day before I realized, "Oh, it's Monday".

Other than that today shouldn't be that eventful, I know the weather is going to be really nice today so maybe if I get a chance I'll head down to rails to trails. Softball is just a few months away and it's time to get ready.

Speaking of Softball, we will have an interim coach this season, our coach has indicated that Michigan is offering him a lot more money than we are to coach their team. I guess he is following the lead of John Beilein and Rich Fraudriguez. Kevin is going to have to do another parody song if he comes back this season. He's talking about retiring, but he has been going to the HIT center, so maybe we'll retain our Third Baseman (if his wife lets him play)

Oh well, back to work on another Monday, enjoy your workweek.

No comments: