Links

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol

I usually don't watch American Idol once the competition starts, but I love to watch when the auditions are taking place. This is where the fun is, when you see the William Hung's and people with, well even less singing talent than I do and that is making a statement.

There were a few good human interest stories last night, and we even got to see a soft side of Simon on a few of them. He needs to knock that crap off, people expect him to be a butthead.

It is on again tonight and I can't miss it. This and the finals are usually the only shows I watch, the finals to see who wins and the auditions because they are basically the most entertaining.

I'll be watching again tonight.

You never know what you are going to see on talent shows. You could see another Paul Potts or Bianca Ryan, people in a matter of seconds you know they were going to walk away with the competition. Of course these were different shows, but shows Simon created just as well.



No comments: