Links

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mom's wireless internet

I went over yesterday and hooked up Mom's wireless internet and moved her computer station into the living room. Of course Window's Vista was not cooperating initially and caused me a few headaches. We eventually got it configured and left it as an open signal. There are only two others who can steal her signal, one being upstairs and the other being next door. I could have secured it, but it would have more problems down the road for me. Mom wanted it opened up also, that way there are two signals in the house and can be used in two locations.

I stopped down at the bar after that to drop off a few more print outs for Contracts Nick has to do for his work.

This morning I have data, but I have to transfer 1.2 Gigabytes of data to my local computer for the Mosiac to work on so I can do a proper QAQC check on a Major World City. This should be interesting once I get everything transfered. I will arguably have the worlds most complete and up to date datasets of a Major World City on my computer if I would add a previous set of data with it. If you know me you probably know the city, it's just best I don't name it on a BLOG.

It is Thursday and since I worked this past weekend, I'm looking forward to having a couple of days away from the computer.

No comments: