Links

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Midweek

We had our fantasy football draft last night and I am feeling pretty good about my draft from last night. I managed to draw the Ace (meaning first draft position) and took LaDainian Tomlinson with the first pick of the draft. As it snaked back down to me I got Drew Brees as a QB. Last year with our setup, there were three players who scored 400 points (Peyton Manning being the third) and I managed to land two of the three on my team this year. I think I also got a sleeper in former Oklahoma running back Adrian Peterson. I feel confident this year, hopefully I'll be in the money this season.

Tonight I enter a classroom again for the first time since I graduated college. I'm pretty sure that Gary has also signed up to take the class also. The class is one day a week from 6-9:00 on Wed.

Can you believe that there are two schools that have already started canceling classes for this school year. One in Keyser and Maysville Elementary but they canceled them because of lack of air conditioning. Give me a break, what did people do before classrooms were air conditioned? I don't know, how about opening a window?

We are now on the downside of the work week that will end in a three day weekend.

No comments: