Links

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Great weather

Wow has the weather been nice the past few days. It's been close to 90 and is supposed to continue to do so until next week. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

However the hotter weather has caused me to go for my walks much later in the evenings when it is a little bit cooler than it is in the mid afternoon. I started last night at about 7:00 as opposed to the 3:00 time that I usually start at. This way I can get dinner made and eaten before I go out to the trails.

I stopped by the ballpark after walking last night, a few ex team mates were playing a double header and I stopped to see them. I got a chance to talk to Rick Cale and told him about Richie Varner passing away the week before.

I was talking to Brian Hill and he was telling me that his house was struck by lightning Saturday. It struck his back deck and put a hole in the roof, some of the debris even went into Braedens room.

Have a great day.

No comments: