Links

Friday, August 03, 2007

Weekend

Once again we reach Friday, the day when the work week comes to a halt and the weekend fun activities commence. Although for me I may work tomorrow to get myself a head start on a completetion date for a project I am working on so that I can assure myself I can make it by the target date.

Tonight BOPARC will continue its Family Night Under the Stars with a showing of the movie Barnyard. The weather looks to be very nice tonight, so grab you a blanket, the kids, some refreshments and enjoy a night under the stars at the Ampitheater with some loved ones.

My BLOG has now been syndicated as an RSS FEED as part of the Morgantown High Alumni ning site. Mark has started a couple sites on Ning, the alumni site being one one them.

I have also started a ning site for the Hall family. Feel free if you are reading this BLOG to join up to the Ning site. It will be a great way to communicate amongst the family hopefully.

Mountianeer Football practice starts tomorrow officially. The team will assemble tonight for the first time with the first official practice starting tomorrow.

Speaking of Mountaineer Football, one of the official preseason polls is out and we are ranked #6 in the country.

Enjoy the weather

No comments: