Links

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Midweek tidbits

* I really haven't done a tibdits in a while, so maybe it's time for me to do one.

* Congrats to Josh Judy who picked up his first win as a professional yesterday. He pitched a couple innings in a suspended game from July 20 and got the win in the decision. So far in a little over four innings he has yet to allow a run and still has a 0.00 era.

* Josh's birthday party is going to be this Sunday. His birthday was last Sunday, but we are celebrating it this coming Sunday.

* Been a slow week at work for me. Really nothing to do and I have been sitting around and waiting for something to do. I prefer to be busy so the week goes a little faster.

* July saw me set a new personal post record for one month with 42. I didn't try to top it, I just happened to notice that I had beat June's total.

* Today is the 25th Anniversary of me meeting probably one of the most influential people in my life outside of any family. Jane and I met 25 years ago today.

* I see that my sister Kim has decided to switch a few things around in her cyber world.

* Anyone ready for some football?

No comments: