Links

Thursday, May 17, 2007

This week is flying along.

Do you believe it is Thursday already? It was a quick weekend and this week has also been going along pretty quick, almost too quick. I am starting to wonder if the older you get, that time tends to speed up and move faster. I remember when I was a kid the days were like 48 hours and now they seem like 12 hours. Maybe it's just me.

Last night I took the girls out to TCBY and then we stopped by Daily Kneads for a loaf of bread. I love their bread, but I took one small piece and told Amy to take the rest of it to her Dad and Brother, this way I won't eat it. I did check my sugar this morning after breakfast, and for the first time in some time it was slightly (couple points) above my target for a post meal. Nothing to worry about, the goal is to get 50% of my readings in target, and that is the first one in some time that was 2 points above target in some time.

Reminder to everyone, this Sunday is when we are playing Paintball. $25.00 pays for your field rental fee, air, equipment and 500 free paintballs. If you are planning on playing, plan on shooting around 1,500 paintballs on the day. Cases (2000) range between $55-$70 a case. For this special you must shoot field paint only, the Bring your own paint night is Friday night.

For any of you looking to do something pretty Cheap, the WVU Baseball team is having a $1.00 night for Friday Night's game. Tickets and all concessions are only $1.00 each.

No comments: