Links

Friday, May 04, 2007

It's almost the weekend.

It's finally Friday and the dawn of a new and adventurous weekend. Last night Amy, Josiie and I broke in the new grill and had a BBQ. I managed to be the grill master, but all I did was stand there and stir stuff, the real grill master is Amy. We were talking last night and we seem to like the same foods and the same prefer food the same way. She likes using spices and adding flavor to the food, I'm kind of the same way but being single and looking for something quick and easy I never really had the desire or need to do anything more than a quick microwave.

After dinner we all all decided to take a trip to Dairy Queeen. After Josie went to bed Amy and I talked a few hours, we are still of in that getting to know each other stage of the relationship. I like talking to her, we ask each other questions and learn more and more about each other as every day passes.

Tonight we are going to travel over to Mom's so Amy and Josie can meet Mom and Gerald.

Tomorrow there we will be running around all day with the events in Star City.

No comments: