Links

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekends are too short


I think I've recently used this title, however once again it's a very fitting statement. I had a busy, fun filled, and memorable weekend where I spent time with my baby and her daughter.

Yesterday we went to a pic nic that my Niece Amy was having at Marilla Park. It's been some time since we have had one down there like this, which of course we can't managed to do without someone bringing a water pistol or water balloons.

After we left Marilla we went and visited Amy's Mom and wished her a Happy Mother's Day. He family had had a backyard BBQ at her parents house. Her brothers were playing a little T-Ball out in the front yard.

The end of the weekend included me leaving my dome light on yesterday and to find a dead car battery when I was going to leave last night. Other than that, it was a great weekend, just a little too short.

No comments: