Links

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

Yesterday was the observed holiday of memorial day (It's actually tomorrow). Early in the afternoon Amy, Josie and myself had a nice little relaxing walk on rails to trails.

We stopped by at riverfront park and had a few pieces of bread that we were going to share with the resident fowl population that inhabited the area (ie we fed the ducks).

I did manage to get one magical picture where Josie had a piece of bread taken out of her hand by a thieving goose. She loves feeding the birds, and they loved her as they surrounded her when they noticed that she had bread.

Yesterday evening we went stopped by and picked up her grandparents and took them to her parents for another family cookout. They have been experimenting with BBQing ribs and I was more than willing to help eat them.

Today, is going to be the first day since I started seeing Amy that I wont have the chance to see her. We have both returned to work for the week and I'm heading to Pittsburgh tonight to see the Pirates play San Diego Padres.

No comments: