Links

Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


It's Friday and the start of a much anticipated three day weekend for me and the girls. Last weekend was a little short for us so it will be nice to have an extended weekend where we can spend a little more time together.

With each passing day I am realizing more and more that I am one very lucky man. I definately feel that I have met someone very special.

Not much to say about what's planned for the weekend, I'll talk about it on a day by day basis as it happens so I can have something to blog about.

We are planning on going to see the movie Curious George tonight for Family Night Under the Stars at the Ampitheater on the riverfront.

Tuesday I will be in for a little treat. I've been a lifelong Pirates fan and have only been to one Pirates Game in my life. A few guys from my softball team will be making the trip to Pittsburgh Tuesday to see the Pirates play San Diego. Chris went to school with and is good friends with the guy who is ahead of in game promotions for the Pittsburgh Pirates and he has hooked us up with some free tickets.

No comments: