Links

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Morning Routine to Change

My Sundays are usually a day when I go through my usual routine of going grocery shopping early on a Sunday Morning. The last few years I have made the 25 or so mile drive down US 119 to the Grafton Super Wal-Mart to do my shopping. I've always liked this store because it was never crowded and it was easy to find what you were looking for.

It was always a nice scenic drive down an old country road, the only times I didn't make the trip was when weather was not being too cooperative and dropped a significant amount of snowfall on the roads.

Today was probably my last visit to the Grafton Super Wal-Mart.

This past week Morgantown opened up it's first Sam's Club in the University Town center and will open a new Super Wal-Mart sometime this week. Next week I will try shopping at Morgantown's first new Super Wal-Mart for a one time deal.

The following week the Super Wal-Mart next to my place will be opening and will be my new local grocery store where I will do the vast majority if not all of my grocery shopping.

I'm going to miss those nice country scenic drives, but I am also really happy that the new Wal-Mart will be a shorter drive than the one at Morgantown Mall.

No comments: