Links

Saturday, October 28, 2006

New Domain Name

As many of you may have read on here in the past few weeks or heard on the Guest Audio Block with Pink Camo, I have decided to move my site to a new larger host. I also mentioned that I was going to purchase another name to go with it. Well, I finalized the purchase a little while ago and have bought the domain name. I have purchased the name ShitzNGiggles.com and will develop the site more for entertainment than anything else.

I'm thinking about buying a gaming package and installing it. I have found a site that sells some nice PHP Sites that you can buy and customize. I have found one, 2 or3 sites that I may like. I'm not going to rush in to any judgment, I want to find a site that will allow me to generate the maximum amount of traffic that I can and stay with that theme. I'll run some google adds and banners and see if I can manage to generate a coin or two off of this venture.

One other thing, once I moved servers, my sites comes up on google searches much more often.

No comments: