Links

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Weekend Tidbits.

* The Mountaineers play Mississippi State this afternoon, but the game is only available on cable pay per view for $29.99. I don't know what I will be doing for the game, probably listening to it on the radio.

* Kim went to the Springs Festival yesterday, Mom was going to go with her but I understand she had some scheduled rehab fro her knee.

* Jean is in Huntington this weekend with Mickey and Sheila for a reunion.

* Last night the Mountaineer Balloon festival finally managed to get Light Up Night started. The weather hasn't been too cooperative in the last couple of days. However it looks like they will be able to get a few launches off the ground, and with winds permitting it should be a very photo friendly day.

* I managed to find a streaming website that has A complete set of some TV cartoons and a few TV shows on demand.

* I am contemplating either moving my website or just getting another one at GoDaddy.com. This is where my Domain Name is registered, however my webspace is at Mountianeer Hosting. I think I am just going to register a new domain name and keep George-Hall.net as it is, but make it more of a business site to market myself and do a new site for fun fun and games. I have to have some sort of a game plan in place before I do this rather than just doing it from the hip.

* Val has posted that she is looking for any potential Wedding Pictures that anyone might have and she doesn't. If anyone took a camera and has a picture that she may not have, I'm sure she would love to see them.

* I did manage to win the Championship in our Fantasy Baseball League. I usually never make the playoffs against these guys, but I managed to make it into the sixth and final playoff spot and then managed to defeat all three opponents in the playoffs to win the league. Now if I can just get my Fantasy Football Team to follow the baseball teams lead....

Have a good weekend

No comments: