Links

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Both New Super Wal-Marts are Open

I have a little bit of downtime this morning at work, there seems to be a network problem with the server in Frostburg, so I am having a little trouble logging on giving me a little downtime until our network administrator gets into the office.

I made a quick trip to the new Super Wal-Mart on 4H Camp road to see what was inside. I think the Super Wal-Mart in Grafton that I traditionally shop at is around 110,000 sq ft store. This one is a 185,000 sq ft store and offers so much more. The store was clean, organized and believe it or not crowded in the early AM. This is a much nicer Super Wal-Mart than the one in Grafton.

On the other side of town we have also opened up a 225,000 sq ft Super Wal-Mart at the University Town Center. I'm completely impressed with the one on my side of town, I can't wait to see the bigger one.

No comments: