Links

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tuesday's thoughts

I felt that I should do a BLOG entry this evening to keep it active. Not much has been happening other than that ugly white stuff that I keep seeing on the ground. I'm ready for summer and softball.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day at work, it's my bosses last day. He's moving back to Texas, I don't think his family ever really adjusted to Frostburg Maryland and his kids wanted to go home. When he told me that a couple of months ago I had a strange feeling he would be leaving in the near future. Our corporate number two man from the home office in India will be in the office tomorrow also, so needless to say it should be semi-interesting. I'll take my camera tomorrow and get a few pics.

How about the Mountaineers beating Pitt last night. It was the last game these seniors will ever play in the coliseum. They have captured our hearts like no other class before them. They came in on a low note and leave the program in the best shape in nearly 50 years.

That's my BLOG, have a nice day.

No comments: