Links

Monday, February 06, 2006

A football fans tri-fecta


Wow, talk about a football fans tri-fecta. This year my High School Alma Mater completed it's second consecutive 14-0 State Championship Season. My College Alma Mater went 11-1, won it's third consecutive Big East Championship, won the Sugar Bowl and finished the regular season ranked #5. There have already been two AP voters who have indicated they are the Pre-season #1 next season.

Last night was the icing on my cake for the year. The Pittsburg Steelers defeated the Seattle Seahawks 21-10 in Super Bowl XL. I am a lifelong Steelers fan and have patiently waited 26 years for my beloved steelers to return as Super Bowl Champions once again.

Now, if the WVU Basketball team can bring it home, and they very well could, this could be double icing on my sports world cake.


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: