Links

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Goodbye Mike, we'll miss you

Today, VARGIS lost our facilities manager. As I said earlier this was Mike's last day, as I am writing this he is on transit back home to San Antonio, Texas where he sent his wife and daughters a few weeks ago. All the corporate personel showed up including Ram from India, he is the #2 man at our parent company InfoTech. Our President and Production Manager showed up from the VARGIS corporate office to square a few things away.

Texas was home to Mike and his family, even though he was a transplanted New Yorker, he says he is a Texan and I have a place to stay if I ever want to visit San Antonio. Mike we wish you well in your new ventures.

Our company President told us that we are going to have a company name change in the next few months to be similar with out parent company InfoTech. Damn, I even broke out the VARGIS shirt today too.

No real changes at our facility other than the name on the door, we have some pretty large contracts that we have won, so if anything the place will be getting bigger. There are still a few growing pains as a company, but I think that this is going to be a solid company for years to come, whether I am there or not.

Other than that, it's been a pretty nice day.

No comments: