Links

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Tidbits

* My niece Brittany worked as a page in Charleston on St. Patricks Day. Kim has put a few Media Files up the days event up on her website. I'm very proud of her, she looked very professional.



* I bought another car yesterday, I traded the Corsica in on a Cavalier RS. The Cavalier I think is a solid deal, Gerald managed to put me in a car that will actually be a pleasure to drive two hours a day in. It has a 3.1 Liter engine 5-speed for a small car, so it has a good bit of "Get Up and Go."

* Jean and I went to the Country Inn last night for some of Nick's wings and to visit everyone.

* Nick bought a Toyota Tacoma truck the day before I bought my car. We took a little ride in, it looks like a real sweet truck that's easier on gas mileage than his old truck.

* Amy is going to take an eighteen day vacation to Chicago. She is going to fly out of Pittsburgh to Chicago April 5th to visit her Aunt Samira. I have a feeling she is going to love Chicago.

* Congratulations are extended to JD and Chrissy Lewis, Terri told me last night that Chrissy in the early stages of pregnancy and will be expecting a little Lewis running around in a few months.

* I need to send Randy an e-mail today, I keep intending to but never seem to manage to do it.

wvchallenge@wvchallenge.org
Subject: Cadet Hamrick

* I'm planning on going and visiting Mom today, we have more pictures to scan and maybe add a few pictures to the albums.

* As I'm writing this, I'm also chatting on MSN with Guangzheng Hu in Beijing, China. He's stil trying to talk me into coming to Beijing. For the record, I only pretend to speak Chinese.

* I think the snow is done for the year!! Did I ever mention I hate snow?

* P.S. Since I posted this, I finally sent Randy an e-mail. Hopefully a few others can follow up and do the same, this is a heck of an accomplishment he's in the middle of doing.

No comments: