Links

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Saturday Morning Tidbits

* I love the weekends, it gives me achance to relax and reflect upon the week that has passed. I think I'm going to wotk on my website a little more today.

* Congrats to the WVU Men's basketball team.

* I am changing this into a tidbits post now because I have some additional things to say.

* I have taken my new website live now, It's not completely done, but it's at a point where I can publish it and add on to it from here. I have the skeleton of all immediate family members web pages up, just got to do the write-ups of everyone. I think the stumbling block is writing about people that are still alive. Sheeesh. I'll get it though.

* I have made a few changes to the Forum, I have added a few sections and am going to try to generate a little bit of traffic for the site. It's a great tool and should be a great way for everyone to keep in touch with each other and discuss a few common topics. Kim, Pam, George, and Mark have all signed up today. I have started a TV thread for us survivor lovers to discuss and a Humor section to post jokes or funny websites.

* I still haven't got the links sorted out, but I will get it eventually. If you want to see my old links page it is still HERE in case there is a link you want to go to.

* I also created my own unique Logo for the forum, I showed Kim how to do it a few weeks ago and wanted to do one for myself.

No comments: