Links

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to 2016. We had taken a day trip to Smokehole Caverns and I grabbed this pic as Michelle was getting ready to walk into the gift shop. Yes we took the tour and went into the caverns and had a great time, it's a highly recommended thing to do if you have never done it before. No spelunking needed as it is a fairy easy tour to do if anyone is considering it. 

Hard to believe this was eight years ago, Michelle did back up our small portable grill and we pulled over at a picnic table and had our own little lunch. We used to do that a lot. 

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: