Links

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Saturday Morning Live Blog

My wonderful wife just looked at me and said, let's see what my husband wrote for his blog this morning. AS someone who pre-writes them and sets them to post in the early morning I made a fatal mistake. I forgot. 

So on this Saturday Morning I'll tell you Kiwi has been up for hours (I'm actually working for Parsons this morning and he's been working with me) and I was completely oblivious to the fact that I did not write anything to post today. In short, I phunkinated up to put it nicely. 

I received word this week that we have a temporary go this week for work with Parsons, so I am taking full advantage of it while I can. I woke up and started work around 4:30 this morning and I'm siting here watching the clock waiting for 7:00 so I can run to Tudors and get some breakfast. The Thundering Herd Biscuit is calling my name and Michelle wants to try the Mountaineer. 

Agenda for the day, Michelle is going to take a trip to Aldi's to do a little grocery shopping and I'll be working. Our grass looks like it needs cut, but the weather isn't going to be cooperative today, so there is that. 

One nice thing is we don't have to run to the laundromat, it's all washed and dried and put away. Michelle has been up for a while as well, so we have had a productive morning. 

I would say Hi ho hi ho, but I've already been at it. You can still have a great day. 

No comments: