Links

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household, not making the same mistake I made yesterday. Kiwi kept reminding me about how I screwed up and he still wants his contractual allotment of seeds even though he was not mentioned in yesterday's blog. As a matter of fact, I think he wants to renegotiate his deal for a higher payout. Greedy little shit. 

Same plans for the day, I'll be doing what needs to be done around here as Michelle takes her weekly trip to Krogers to pick up whatever else we may need for the week to come. It works out the best for us as I don't slow her down and everything we would have done after we would have got back would be done. 

No major news or excitement coming up this week, I know my life has gotten kind of boring and uneventful. I need to find myself a project to do to take up some of my down time. Now that we have the mancave 2.0 up and running, it just may be something in there. Not sure what I want to do, but something that would be fun and enjoyable. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it special and memorable. 

No comments: