Links

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This is a picture of my brother Gary's LIttle League Baseball team. If memory serves me correct he played for Lions and I think they won the championship that year. Gary is standing in the back row, 3rd one from the left. 

I think I went to every one of Gary's games, I never missed them. I'm thinking this was around 1979 or 1980 and I was still living with Grandma Hall and used to ride my bike to the pool all the time. Krepps field is right in front of Krepps Park Pool, so it made it easy to get there. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: