Links

Monday, April 01, 2024

Monday Big Announcement.

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun-filled things called weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back on to that grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that we do that makes this a better rock to live on.

I have an announcement, I had an interview last week with a company named Brawndo to head up their GIS Department. The only problem is that it is located in Emerald City so I may have to be relocating in the very near future. I am a little hesitant simply because Emerald City has been know to have very large tornados, the kind that picks up whole houses and move them still intact. Brawndo is going to pay my moving expenses, and a nice bonus to accept the position. Michelle and I will be flying to Oz this weekend to visit Emerald City and Brawndo. I've been told I can be a big man out there. 

This is one that I really have to think over, it's a dream offer, they want my answer by the close of business today. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: