Links

Monday, April 08, 2024

Eclipse Day

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on. 

We are not in the 100% coverage path, but we are in the 95% range to see the total solar eclipse today. Make sure that you have your protective eyewear if you want to view it, looking at it with the naked eye could do some serious damage to your corneas. I know they had one when I was a kid and Grandma Hall made me and Lynn stay inside until it was over with, but I'm not sure it was a total eclipse back then. If you have animals, the suggestion is to leave them inside today. If you have a welding hood, that would also be sufficient to observe the eclipse. 

For you college basketball fans, the NCAA finals is being played this evening. The game starts at 9:20 which is a little late for me to stay up and watch a basketball game, I can read about it on ESPN tomorrow morning. I'm not a late-night person and my bracket was already blown to bits when Houston lost. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: