Links

Sunday, April 07, 2024

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi and I are up discussing baseball season. He now thinks he could lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to the World Series this year, but he wants too many seeds to manage them. 

What is on our agenda? Michelle is going to do the grocery shopping, and I'm going to do what needs to be done around the house and that'll be our early Sunday Morning routine. After that it's going to be a day of relaxation if I can convince Michelle to stop and wind down. 

I did get a chance to talk to Amy yesterday, she said Kaiden as signed up to play football for Morgantown High, I told her to tell him to stick with it, repetition like any sport is the secret to tell you the truth. He's a big strong hard working boy, in my honest opinion it's going to come easy to him physically. Big, strong, big boned, powerful legs, he's got everything you want in a player. My guess is he'll start out on the Offensive Line, but I had all my fun on Defense. I'll be there this fall watching and cheering. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it special and prepare today for the eclipse tomorrow. 

No comments: