Links

Saturday, April 06, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, another workweek completed and me and Kiwi are up celebrating and having fun. Mom has I think finished all her spring cleaning, reorganizing and redecorating. She pained the bathroom, tore down wallpaper in the kitchen and tiled the walls and Kiwi said Dad I feel like I am someone else's house. 

Well my sister Terri had her breast cancer surgery this past week. As far as I know everything went well and and I would assume the prognosis going forward is that she is now a breast cancer survivor. A very unique class of individuals, I am very proud of her, she made it through the tunnel and out the other side. I can't say enough good things about this amazing woman and all that she has done over the past couple of week.

The Bob Huggins Fish Fry is this evening, the featured guess this year is Baseball's all time hit leader Pete Rose and two Hall of Fame Pittsburgh Steelers in Jack Ham and Rocky Blier. Now baseball needs to let Pete in the Hall of Fame, the fans deserve it as much as he does. 

No plans for the day, I'm off and going to have a relaxing day ahead of me. I'm not sure what Michelle has planned or if she has anything planned for us, all I know is it's the weekend and time to relax a little bit. The grass is needing cut, but it's too wet to cut after all the rain and flooding we have had over the past few days. 

Have you got your glasses for the eclipse Monday yet? I'm sure places all around town are selling them. It'll be 95% coverage for the Morgantown area Monday afternoon, I'm kind of excited to see it/

Have yourselves a memorable day. 

No comments: