Links

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi has reminded me that I screwed up royally last week and forgot to write my Saturday Morning Blog until Michelle reminded me later that morning that I didn't do one. He has a memory like an elephant and won't let me forget. Such an intelligent bird. 

I am off today, the Parsons work hit its time frame and funding is no longer there for the time being. That can and has always seemed to be the case, the extra money is always nice but so are the breaks. 

If the weather permits I'm going to try and cut the grass either today or tomorrow depending on how cooperative the weather is. It's been wet and the grass has grown, they have the yard marked off with right-off-way markers because they have been moving the water line for the past couple of weeks. They are expanding Van Voorhis and building a new bridge across the creek, and I'm smack dab in the middle of all of it. 

I did have a little bit of a health scare this past Monday night, all I can attribute it to is vertigo. I woke up in the middle of the night Monday (twice) with the room spinning like I had never seen it spin before and was violently nauseous with the dry heaves. It sounds like a drunken binge from my early 20's on a Saturday Night, but that was not the case. Up until last night I was sleeping in the chair as it frightened me to that degree. I have not experienced it since fortunately, but I'm still a little gun shy. No worries, I am alright.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: