Links

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week I decided to go with my most liked and commented on picture on Facebook. It was taken at a hotel going into downtown Pittsburgh a few years ago. Michelle and I had went up on Saturday and we were participating in Steelers Trivia. Brittany was graduating from WVU the next day, so Sunday morning I had to be at KDKA studios to tape the semi-finals and finals (we won for our third time) of the Steelers Trivia show, and they we headed back to the WVU Coliseum for Brittany's Graduation.

This picture (after a bunch of back story) was taken Sunday morning before we went to the KDKA studios. I was wearing the bottom part of my suit, my shirt and tie and had my Steelers Jersey over all of them so that when we completed we could start our Journey. 

Like I said this picture of my beautiful wife was taken that morning and it was my most liked and commented picture on Social media.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: