Links

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a very quiet household. Peanut and I are out here telling cat jokes and enjoying catnip as I try to decide what we need for groceries this week and do my shopping for the week. Of Peanut wants Catnip Flavored Kitty Treats. 

Yesterday went as I expected for the Mountaineers as they lost to Baylor 45-20, and the score was actually closer than what the game was. I was out working and listening to it and all I could do was shake my head as this team has just quit. You can tell when a Coach has lost the locker room and the team, there is nothing that I have seen over the past couple of games to suggest otherwise. I don't think I have seen a worst coached WVU team in all my years following them, they are just that bad. 

Michelle should be home today as their girl's trip weekend is winding down. Now it's packing up the cars and heading home after the second year of fun. Amy seemed to have gotten some great shots with her camera, a few of them are framable and hangable. I'm sure I'll hear a few stories this evening and I will be an attentive husband once I get wound down from working today. 

I will once again be heading out and working for RTI today, me working one job or the other or both is something the reader can pretty much take for granted the next few months. I will be busy to say the least. I have two segments, one out where a couple of my sisters live and the other I could get to just taking back roads. I'll be working that segment on days I work during the day for Consult USA. 

Oh, Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary to Moke and Ang. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: