Links

Saturday, October 09, 2021

Saturday Morning Rambings

Here me and the animals sit and talking, Mommy is still away for her girls' extended weekend at Canaan. I'm here taking orders from Kiwi about how the house is being run with Mommy gone. Peanut has just become complacent. 

I'll be working once again today for RTI, I worked yesterday but not a long day. Just enough to get a start in a segment where a couple of my sisters and sister-in-law lives. It felt nice to have a break, however, the break is over and we've started.

WVU plays today at I think noon on FS1. Not feeling to confident at this point and I think it'll be another loss on the season. We're one playmaker behind center from being a pretty good football team in my humble opinion. There are still way too many mental errors, but I hold the coaching staff responsible for that. We honestly don't lack talent, what we lack is fire and all being on the same page. They are not and I don't know if they will ever be, staff is too analytical and not enough fear and discipline. At some point you have to lineup and be more prepared than the guy playing across from you and we just don't exhibit that quality. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: