Links

Saturday, October 02, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit in the early AM, I'm up watching the Internship on HBO and getting ready to lay back down. I'm still tired, I just had to make a midnight bathroom break. 

Whatever optimism I had after last week's game is now out the window. WVU dropped a 23-20 contest to Texas Tech and as a team, we looked horrible. Texas Tech had 8 starters out of the game and pretty much dominated our inept team all day long. I'm sorry, this team was not prepared to play at home, as a favorite on Homecoming. I want to believe in Neal Brown, I really wanted him to succeed at WVU, but he and his staff are obviously not the answer. Horrible game plan and preparation, I hate to say it but a bigger disaster than Dana was. 

I'm not even going to talk about the Pittsburgh Steelers this season, they play this afternoon at Green Bay. I've missed the last two games which we lost, but we even looked bad on the opening week which we managed to win. Football is not very entertaining this year to me either collegiately or professionally. 

Shopping today, other than that it's going to be a day of relaxation, may even contain a nap for both Michele and me. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: