Links

Friday, October 29, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday. 

However, let's get to the important things. How about a little bit of High School Football to start your weekend. Well this is it, tonight is the 2021 version of the MoHawk Bowl. 4-4 Morgantown High will travel to this side of town to take on undefeated and 8-0 University High. 6-1 Trinity travels to undefeated Cameron to take them on. 6-2 Clay Battelle travels to Calhoun County. 

I'm just working the one job today and then I need to make our weekly Sam's Club run and do a couple of loads of laundry so I can run to Millers tomorrow morning and dry them. WVU plays tomorrow at 2:00 and I'm not going to be getting much done for RTI when the game starts, people just don't want to be disturbed when the Mountaineers are playing for some reason. Can't say that I blame them, I'm going to try watching the game myself. 

No big plans this weekend, other than working and doing the weekly household chores. 

I hope everyone has a great day and the start of a greater weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: