Links

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, everyone is sleeping except for me although Kiwi is sending me aviary telepathic messages on social media. Tweet tweet tweet. I'm here planning my day out as Michelle is going to be very busy as well. 

My day is going to start with a trip to the laundromat. Michelle is going to run and do the Sam's and Walmart shopping as I do this. Afterwards, I'll be heading out to work and she will be probably heading to Amanda's for a Baby shower. The busy just got busier. 

WVU plays against TCU this evening at 7:30 to take on TCU. We don't fare too well on the road and Neal Brown hasn't had too much success after bye weeks, so I wouldn't get too emotionally involved with this game or this team until our Offensive staff gets their heads out of their rear ends. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Ditto ditto (Hi ho hi ho)

No comments: